- Download a PDF Copy (77 Downloads)
As stated in the by-laws of the Lake Front Royal Property Owners, Inc. Article V, Section 6-F, "The Board of Directors shall have the authority to adopt and publish rules and regulations governing the use of common properties and facilities and the conduct of persons thereon." These amended Rules and Regulations shall supersede all previous versions and shall take effect immediately. September 2, 20013
- A curfew shall be imposed upon the Lake Area as defined in Plat A as being the 15.5108 acres including the lake and surrounding common property, from May 1 through October 31, at midnight to 5:00 a.m., and from November 1 through April 30, at 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- It is the responsibility of everyone using the common properties to maintain them by leaving the area clean and in good repair after their use.
- There will be no disorderly conduct upon any common property. Disorderly conduct shall be determined by a quorum of the Board of Directors convened to assess such charges as they arise.
- There shall be no defacing, destroying or altering of private or personal property, wildlife, plant life or common land.
- The speed limit on all common roads in the development shall be 15 MPH. The speed limit shall be enforced by the Sheriff's Department, in accordance with Virginia State laws covering common properties.
- No unlicensed vehicles, or licensed vehicles in a non-running condition, shall be parked or otherwise stored on common properties. Any and all such vehicles shall be towed at the owner's expense.
- All pets, especially cats and dogs, shall be under physical and/or vocal control of their owner at all times. Loose animals, excluding local wildlife, shall be impounded by the County Animal Warden at the owner's expense. Residents are strongly encouraged to license and vaccinate their pets as required under County and State ordinances.
- Limited overnight parking for LFRPOA members is authorized within the parking lot adjacent to the mailboxes. For this purpose, a dashboard placard is available for LFRPOA members from the Association. Place the card on your dashboard when required to leave you vehicle overnight. Unauthorized vehicles parked within the parking lot or along any of the development's road shall be towed at the owner's expense.
- Only non-motorized small craft, such as small row and sailboats, are permitted on the lake. The use of any motorized boat is prohibited.
- Fires of any type are not authorized in any common areas, such as around the lake. The only exception is for barbecue containers used for family cookouts. Use of large barbecue containers must be coordinated with the LFRPOA Board of Directors.
- School children must abide by rules and regulations concerning the bus stop, as set forth and published yearly by the bus stop chairman on the Enforcement Committee. Parents are ultimately responsible for their children's actions.
- Vehicles parked in the parking lot or other common areas: A vehicle parked for more than seven (7) days without the permission of the board will be towed at the owner's expense, without prior notice. The president of the Board of Directors can furnish the vehicle owner with a permit to display on your front dash to keep the vehicle in a common area for more than seven (7) days.
- Any homeowner delinquent in paying association fees for eighteen (18) months from their last payment shall be referred to the association's attorney for collection.
- There shall be no parking between Highway 522 and Sloan Creek. Vehicles will be towed at owner's expense.
- The board of directors shall provide a 15 minute period of time at the conclusion of an open meeting of the Board of Directors to allow members an opportunity to comment on any matter relating to the association. During a meeting at which the agenda is limited to specific topics or at a special meeting, the board of directors may limit the comments of members to the topics listed on the meeting agenda.
These rules and regulations shall be enforced under Article III, Section 3, of the By-Laws.