- Payment Policy (40 Downloads)
To define acceptable methods of receipt of member POA account payments.
- Payments on member POA accounts may only be submitted to and received at the following locations:
- By Mail:
Lake Front Royal Property Owners Association
115 Lake Front Rd.
Front Royal, VA 22630
- By electronic payment using an LFRPOA determined and approved method [when available].
- By Mail:
- Payments will not be accepted in-person by any Board member or by drop off at any Board members private residence.
- All executed payment plan agreements and account payments must be received by the due date noted on the invoice. Payments made against a payment plan agreement must be received as agreed upon by the schedule of payments in the plan until the balance is paid in full.
- Payments that are deposited directly at the financial institution holding the Lake Front Royal Property Owners Association, Inc. bank account will not be considered payment toward the member’s account. Any funds deposited directly at the financial institution will be considered contributions to the emergency fund.
- If any delinquent account is sent to a collections agency for non-payment, the member will have to contact the collection agency hired by Lake Front Royal Property Owners Association, Inc. to make a payment or settle the account in full. A payment on an account in collections will not be accepted by the LFRPOA. No reminder notices will be sent out.