- Bulletin Board Policy (124 Downloads)
LFRPOA Community Bulletin Board Policy
By-Laws, Article V, Section 6(f)
Adopted: March 30, 2015
Effective: March 30, 2015
Last Revised: March 30, 2015
The LFRPOA provides a community bulletin board for the display and dissemination of materials and information such as LFRPOA official notices and correspondence, community activities and event announcements, and as a venue for informal communication between residents. The open portion of the bulletin board is free for use by all LFRPOA residents. This policy establishes rules governing the resident use of the community bulletin board.
The following rules will apply for resident use of the community bulletin board.
1. All postings must indude the following legible information: Date of Posting, Resident's First and Last name ,Lot Number
2. Resident postings may only be displayed for a maximum of 14 consecutive days. If not removed by the posting resident at the end of that timeframe, the posting will be removed by the LFRPOA Board of Directors.
3. Materials must be firmly secured to the board by tacks provided by the posting resident and should be removed when the materials are removed. The posting should be sufficiently secured to ensure no unintentional littering of the common area or nearby creek.
4. Posts must be friendly to readers ot all ages; inappropriate or offensive material is prohibited.
5. The community bulletin board may not be used to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, degrading, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
6. The community bulletin board is funded by LFRPOA funds. The LFRPOA reserves the right to immediately remove any postings that are considered discourteous, inappropriate, or otherwise harmful to the best interests of the community.
7. Posting of materials does not imply LFRPOA endorsement or consent. The LFRPOA is not responsible for the contents of any posted material.
8. The LFRPOA does not assume responsibility for any materials damaged or stolen.